View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #212 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolKid092 View Post
aww damn that's sad to here :/ but i was suppose to have the SR front lip from seibon... I ordered it here from the sponsors back in February.. they took 2 weeks to send and they sent me the rear ad on -___- so they took a week to pick it up and 2-3 weeks to send my a damaged lip... now im waiting on a reply if they going to pick up the lip and replace it... and this sponsor doesnt keep me updated i have to call him... on whats going on its just really bad customer service...(dont want to say sponsor name to ruin their business) lol
Damm... It seems to be a trend around these parts nowadays. Is it perhaps Carbon Signals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
Thank you! I'm very honored to have won; so many good looking 370's there

Too bad we didn't get to chat coolkid. Was that you rocking the Filipino flag on the rear view?
Yah, dude! So cool you first!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolKid092 View Post
Yep thats me i was behind you the whole time at the cruise haha
Filipino flag Nice!
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote