Thread: Dyno Day
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Update - postponed till further notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
ALL,

I called and spoke to Alberto at CORR Performance. Apparently, this weekend is OFF for Dyno. Alberto's brother who is a co-owner, is out of the country and won't be back for a couple of weeks. I asked him about what weekend in April would be good, and he said that Saturday April 21st is a possibility. I'd like to make it clear here that the person (from another group of Z's which shall remain nameless) who was supposed to set this up and get back with Harold (Bucketman) and confirm it did not follow through, which left us all in the lurch. Hats off to Harold for at least trying - his efforts are appreciated neverthless . This is the risk one takes when taking the lead...

I'll post updates regarding the new April date on here as they happen. In the meantime, let's get a headcount from our group as to who can/wants to go April 21st. Just post on here and I'll update this Post with the names.

HEADCOUNT:
1. PAULZ370
2. KAIENZ34
3. BUCKETMAN
4. Z IT GO
All,

It looks like attendace will be on the anemic side of things as a lot of us will be out of town or busy. As a result, this event will be postponed till further notice.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote