View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #71 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
agreed lol.. i mean its not like its a GT5 vs forza thread... but for what its worth... forza is well... forza... I mean if a company is taking 5 years to make a game... and they happened to be good enough for Nissan to let them design their GTRs center info display... and the owner of the company happens to be a perfectionist car nut who has many ford gts and ZR1s ... its gotta be working on something good... forza seems like it cranks out a new game every 2 years... feels like a maddenish franchise....
And the Turn 10 guys aren't perfectionist car nuts? LOL. Come on now, you GOTTA be a car nut to make a game of either GT or Forza caliber.

Madden-ish franchise? LOL... FM2 was leaps and bounds better than FM1 (which I didn't enjoy nearly as much as GT at the time)... damn near every area of the game was an improvement (only thing that pissed me off was that the took some race types out). After talking with people that have actually played FM3 the same can be said about it's improvement over FM2, except they haven't been able to think of any negatives. You know anyone that's actually played GT5 and can comment?

ANYWAYS, I'm just gonna lay off the subject now since nobody is gonna give up any ground. Can't wait to compare both side-by-side.