View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
WICKED_GRIN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Roadster Black
WICKED_GRIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
I would have to say its the best piece I've ever owned, both from a Sound Quality standpoint, and a versatility standpoint.
Besides the fact that its got a full blown processor built in, I particularly enjoy its old-school appearance. I can honestly say that I am in no way a pioneer fanatic, in fact, I used to steer clear of them for many years. That changed when the premier line came about.
My last piece was the Clarion DXZ945mp (which was no slouch by any means, either) The car I had that in went to SLAP Nationals in 2005, and got me a second place finish. That now belongs to my daughter.
The pioneer DEX P99rs makes the clarion look like a toy.
I would have paid double for it, and still been happy. Its that good.
Honestly, if you search any name brand for problems, you will find many many pages on the web related to that specific brand, and that specific problem. I dont think there is one single brand that can say they are without issue of some form or another, but I dont see the need to start hysteria over any of them because of ones personal tastes.

Thanks Ron……..I was thinking this particular non-370Z owner, who consistently bashes Pioneer Products, has an alternative motive! He always posts a reference to another “Pioneer Bashing Forum”, which by coincidence he started! I, like many other 370Z owners, never had any issues with Pioneer. Maybe he has a mental connection with Alpine!! Lol
WICKED_GRIN is offline   Reply With Quote