View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
loumckay
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z
loumckay is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from, Fort McMurray, Canada, Oil Sands Country

Hi, Everyone

My wife and I fell in love with the 370z Nismo, the looks of it anyway, have not driven one yet. We drove 4 hrs to Edmonton looking for one, but to no avail. We took the touring edition for a ride and loved it, but of course it never had the looks and extra performance parts the Nismo had. We have since tried to talk to pretty much every dealer in Canada looking for one but seem to get different answers from dealer to dealer. We finally, I believe got a straight answer the other day saying it is not available in Canada any longer. I must say that was a heart breaker. I have tried talking to dealers in the USA, to see if it would be possible to buy one down there and have it transported to northern Alberta. I'm hitting road blocks there as well, apparently it has to be a used car before you can have it shipped across the boarder. It sure would be nice if a guy could say, pre-order a 2013 370z Nismo from the Manufacture for next fall or this time next year. Would anyone one have any suggestions.

Thanks Lou

Last edited by loumckay; 04-15-2012 at 06:23 PM.
loumckay is offline   Reply With Quote