Thread: Howdy!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
wildcatlew
Base Member

Drives: 17 370z roadster
wildcatlew is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy!

picked up my 2011 370Z Roadster on Wednesday. It's gunmetal gray with a manual tranny and the sport package. Man do I love this car! Traded my S2000 for her; I loved that car too but the roadster has taken it's place in my garage and in my heart.

This is the 4th Z for our family. It all started back when I got the wife a 350Z. She wanted a manual but all they had were autos. she loved it so much she settled for it. Then, a couple of years later, we had taken the car to the dealership for some service and she started crawling around the 370. next thing you know we are making a deal on that one (2009). Again, she settled for the auto tranny. Then, a couple of months ago, she decided she needed to have the manual. We traded her '09 in on a 2011 black touring coupe with the sport package. I enjoyed driving that car so much I had to have one for my own. Of course, I've have to be able to drop the top down. so now there's his and her Z's in the garage.

I've been trolling this site for the last week or say and just want to say thanks for all of the tips. the first mod for my vert will be a spoiler; fortunately for me spoiler-solutions is in the metroplex so I will have them install one next week.

Sorry for no pics yet; I've been too busy driving her and then had to put a good detail on her yesterday so she will be ready for work next week.

Looking forward to meeting others on this site.
wildcatlew is offline   Reply With Quote