View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Meguiar's gold class wash & conditioner, polish, quik detailer and clay bar, new formula tire clean and shine, (purple bottle) quik wax and liquid wax, meguiars interior cleaner, blue coral for my seats.
I have mixed and matched all kinds of products. Have stayed loyal to a brand set as well to inspect results. I think dollar for dollar. Meguiars is best because for about $75, you get the ultimate clean. Other high end brands give me identical results for $120+. More money isn't always better. Sometimes you break even in quality and lose out in cash.
The only thing I have a problem with is that Meguiars quik detailer must be used in the shade. I have encountered other brands that can be applied in the sun.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote