View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #246 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96bigbody View Post

This is common with sts.. That's why I tell people to go with the oil-less turbo if running the butt mount. How big is your air filter? The check valve working?
I would not recommend oil-less turbos on a street car. They are built for the drag strip.

I have sold almost 30 mid mount systems for the 350z, and not once has there be an issue with the oiling system. I do however use a pump that is 3x the cost of the pump that STS uses.

More importantly, I use brand name proven (Precision) turbos. Who makes the STS turbos? There is no "brand/manufacturer" stamp is there? If they are not made by Precision, Garrett, BW, Turbonetics, Holset...ect. where do they come from?
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote