View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisi145 View Post
Does anyone else have this issue? When I clean my windshield with the wipers, the wipers leave about 3-4 inches of dirty space on the driver's side. The wipers are working properly, but they seem as though they should be adjusted to the left a bit so that they clean more of the windshield. The dirty part is right in my field of vision. I know there is always a little space on the driver's side in any car that doesn't get clean, but it's usually no more than about an inch. Is this just a 370z thing, or are my wipers mis-installed?

P.S. I just bought the car used - it's a 2009.

I can't picture what your saying. Where is the dirt being left exactly? Because wipers naturally don't clean the whole window. Are you speaking the center of your driver view?
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote