View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
sv nismo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo
sv nismo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
I have yet to see anyone complain about relocating the the washer reservoir with the stillens. The Only thing that i don't like about the stillens is the grinding to the make the wholes bigger on the plastic pieces up front..... Which was one of the reasons i was thinkin of goin with Takeda just cause 100% direct fitment but no dyno #'s out yet for the Takeda either. Stillen is proven at the moment to make the biggest gains.
Yeah, same. I just don't like the idea of cutting into the plastic either.... or taping in new wiring to a sensor... Hmmm, Takeda intake, I am not familiar with that one... short ram or long tubes?? Have to continue the research.

It would be nice to see comparison dyno's on all of the intakes with corresponding exhaust mods, that would make a nice sticky.

...I am still a little skeptical about Stillens G3 published gains versus the simple K&N drop ins +/- MAF tubes just as good (or close to +/- a few ponies) with a CBE, and/or HFC or TP .... and those are direct fit too.. Anyway just thinking out loud
sv nismo is offline   Reply With Quote