View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #559 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
Good morning guys.

I'm at the dealership for an A/C problem. While carving through canyons yesterday near San Antonio with a large group of Z's, something happened to the A/C. I found the issue after the group stopped for a quick cool-down and I noticed a green liquid pooled on top of the front lip. My guess is either a rock punctured it, or a hose, or a hose popped off during the run. Hopefully, the damage isn't extensive. Fingers crossed.

Also, I wanted to thank the guys who left the group to search for me after I lagged so far behind that I disappeared. I don't know your screen names, but I've seen your Z's before. Thank you so much for the encouragement and your help. Good dudes.
Woah, sorry to hear about your ac problem. hope its fixed very soon.