View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about
Default Correction

That day a shop from L.I. brought a Z that ran in mid 9's & won some top class. Also same shop brought 4 Z's to a smaller Import day at Island Drags N.J. It's just that after 2 years going to Atco & Raceway Park & being the only Z 90% of the time, oh well, sorry just forgot

Island drags was interesting. Since I had broken trans. (couldn't get it into second I had to enter the slower bracket 2 class. Some runs I had to try 3 times before getting in gear, then try to figure how fast to finish without breaking out & losing. As ridiculous as that sounds, there's more. Island is kind of rough. I got a nail into one slick & had to check, leave the line & drive like 3 times to add air on every run. I kid you not!

Still made it to the final run. Couldn't get it into second & lost. Only good thing, they gave me the same trophie for coming second

I hope the weather is nice, & I can make it, & I hope other Z owners/enthusiasts can also come. I'm sorry I won't have my Z. Seeing a hundred of Hondas & no Nissans is
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote