View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #1075 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Mine's arriving via UPS on Tuesday, 18" resonators and CF mufflers. I have Stillen headers and Berk HFCs on the car already, and I'll be making videos and doing dyno runs over the next week or so after I get it installed. I have a nice suction cup camera mount for the car now too .

My dyno runs won't be any good source of before/after gains though, as I'm not starting out with the stock CBE, I'm switching from Stillen's. They wouldn't even make for a valid Stillen/FI comparison, as my last dyno on this setup was ages ago (and there have been a number of small changes since), and my Stillen CBE has "issues" that wouldn't make it fair to use it for comparison anyways.
you lookin to get rid of your stillen setup?