View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #2449 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Yeah, when running summer/winter tires, its easier to have 2 sets of wheels, for sure. See if you can find another set of base wheels that are jacked up? Spray paint them pink, throw summer tires on, call it good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
By this time next year I should have a house and a dd that's not my Z. I'll sell you my base wheels then which I have basically new summer tires and fairly new winter tires still. oh and tpms
Actually I was just talking about not having any physical space to store them since I live in an apartment (and someone's bumper is taking up a lot of space in my room ). I would have the same issue with a spare set of wheels. I should also have a house by this time next year which would solve the problem.

No need to get a separate set of wheels if I don't need them. I can just keep one set of wheels and then swap tires as the seasons change. If I decide to get some new wheels, I will probably get something that can fit a wider tire on it.