View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #2425 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You told me you didnt want to get on the track because you didnt want to blow your motor from lack of a tune, due to putting on the LTH's and intakes, and that you might blow your motor. Now you're just afraid of your car as a whole?

So dont drive at the limit, problem solved. Nobody is going to push you past there, including your instructor. Drive like a granny for all he cares, all they want you to do is leave the track with knowledge gained.
I'm fine with that, but the purpose of going to a track is to find out where that limit is, and push it. Or else why spend the money?

When is the next time you're going, I'd like to tag-a-long and see what it's like from someone (you) who's done it before, and get some off track knowledge before doing it myself.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14