View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #242 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

good morning everyone! TGIF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, the Malibuuu is excellent!! I suggest we all should try it once, you know, especially the rental type that has no option and stinky

Once you've tried a Maliboouu, you will become a better person, cos you will keep on telling yourself, "Work hard, make good money, don't make yourself have to drive one of these EVER!!!"

Was so freaking busy and stress at work yesterday, didn't have the strength to check-in here at all. Finally can sit down and power read all 6 pages that I missed..

BTW, Mr.kenchan, if you are looking at Folding Bike, check this out
hi, mr.alcheng! lol@ malibooo comment. we really dont know what we are taking for granted until it's gone.

thanks for the linky on the shimano. i will check this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
The pile of parts I loaded into my Z this morning for tomorrows install
oh wow! looks like you're going to have a busy weekend, alchemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The Koni install was smooth as silk with no problems.
good morning, mr.onzege. is that because your son installed it for you while you sipped on coffee and munched on donuts?