Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #1834 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Talking Cherahola Skyway/The Dragon/Devil's Triangle

Yesterday was a day that the 370Z proved its metal (literally) on the Twisty demanding roadways of the Dragon and the Devils Triangle in Tennessee. Despite the infamy of the Dragon run (aka Tail of the Dragon), and believe me it was challenging, the Devil's Triangle was by far a course NOT for the fainthearted, squeamish, or lacking in driving ability/skill/experience. I have to acknowledge and thank Mike C (who is making these runs with me) for convincing me to upgrade my sway bars prior to the trip - this proved extremely well advised. The Z handled the most challenging curves of both the Dragon and The Devil's Triangle with FLAWLESS SUPERIORITY. I am not exaggerating. Wherever I pointed her noise, she obeyed and conquered the curve - one after the other individually, successive S-Curves and chicanes, hairpin 180's, climbing/hairpin 180's (one would not believe...!), and a miriad of combinations that boggle the mind. Forget tracking your car, this is more challenging than the most challenging track I can assure you. If you want to test your metal, and that of the 370Z (...and she won't fail you), this is where you need to do it. My Baby earned her Dragon's wings yesterday, and she wears he Dragon emblem on her rear window with Pride! All I can say is: Thank you Nissan for a SUPERB Sports car that is Uncompromising in its performance, looks, ride comfort, technical superiority, all at an unmatched cost of ownership... "Shift_Excitement" has a whole new meaning today after putting her through her paces on those grueling roads yesterday,

Pictures and videos to follow in a week or so , after we are back home from ZATTACK, which commences today with Nissan Plant Tours, Lane Museum Tour and BBQ Dinner...

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote