View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #2390 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sndtgr08 View Post
omg is it me or are the chinese merchants getting worse? I ordered some spring loaded hinges ($4 for both) March 31, they tell me dilivery by April 6-11. They sent me and email april 1 say'n they shipped my items... Now, almost 2 weeks later, I email them and ask where my shiznit is and they email me back with April 25-May 12 (the 12th is a saterday...and almost 6 weeks after I ordered them) Do you think that Google Translate can convert "DAMN YOU AND YOUR CHEAP PRICES!<Waves Fist Angrily>" into kanji? I would like to speak to them so they realy can feel where I am coming from.
I had a chinese hood on my car......note the key word is HAD? Such crap....it rubbed my strut tower bar raw!