Thread: Back in black
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
boxienuts
Base Member

Drives: 16 Black NISMO M6
boxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back in black

Just purchased a new 2012 black 370Z, auto, base coupe with aero kit. Nothing to fancy on the inside but that's what I could afford, but dang it's sexy looking. Been making stiff necks of other people driving it to and from work....best part of the day...except for being with my wife that is, lol. Been spending a lot of time in the garage lately. Couldn't hardly sleep the first night I got it. 370Z's are pound for pound the best sports car on the planet IMHO. Took a coulple pics in the garage. Hoping to get some nice outside sunset shots if we have a nice day this next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front 040712.jpg (521.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg rear 040712.jpg (524.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg rear quarter 040712.jpg (539.8 KB, 24 views)
boxienuts is offline   Reply With Quote