Thread: Just Venting
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #40 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg View Post
I'm not trying to get into physical confrontation, but these people are truly haters, I can't have someone riding up my ***, what am I going to do, speed up to please this jerk..

I mean this guy doesn't respect me, never will met me, and feels brave enough to nearly run me off the road because he wants to get to work faster, and he is driving a nice car too, a new freaking S4. You may think he can appreciate the fact i need to roll over a freaking railroad. Sticking his finger at me, and taking pictures of me to try and antagonize me LOL. He must of been in his 50's, I'm a 31 year old guy, so people never grow up.

I'm glad bucketlist got even with some of these people, and really it's a shame that some people aren't mature enough to share a public infrastructure

He's 50? You shoulda stuck a bottle of geritol up his azz and kicked it up into his esophogus. Lol. He never grew up, so you beat em' like he's a 20 year old who touched your girl inappropriately.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote