View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #101 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
over 10 hours. that would be alotta gas; might even look into flying. the person said 5-600 bucks for transportation (the 2K i mentioned was approx how much more they want for the car itself) so honestly putting all options in perspective they would probably all wind up costing the same. having her ship it keeps miles off the car though...guess we could take something to haul it as an alternative but i dont want to risk non-professionally shipping a gorgeous brand new car with my dads truck. whatever. the shipping isnt whats getting me its how much more they are wanting for the car itself.

dang im stressed. lol you guys are awesome though
I think if you walk in there with the opening salvo of saying you'll put down XXk, that might help them meet you.

Just a thought though, your credit score is really good right?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote