View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #87 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
well is that supposed to mean there are only 2 like that on sale in america RIGHT NOW? im just not exactly sure what the quantity "2" is supposed to indicate.

heres the deal, like i said there is one i found that is available somewhere i will not say....mentioned the dealership to my dealer today but havent heard a reply nor have i been able to get in touch by phone yet tonight.....

would it be crossing the line to call that dealer where the car is before my own dealer does??? im kinda just curious if they ACTUALLY have it or if they have sold it
Hey Sara, I just got a 2012 Sonata Turbo for a daily driver and went to my local Hyundai and they couldn't locate the one I wanted color, gps moonroof, turbo etc. Then I called 3 dealers and one had it being delivered that day! I said screw the local dealer locator and went and grabbed it myself!

I think we are all pulling for you on here to get exactly what you want so do whatever you need to get it!

Goodluck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I will be going to Nissan this weekend I can see if they will do a dealer locate for you too... Won't hurt

-Chad