View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
matrix_square
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Evo9-S2K-RSX-S-Z370?
matrix_square will become famous soon enoughmatrix_square will become famous soon enough
Default Monterrey Blue 2009 Touring Sport with Navigation

Hi guys,

I have decided to cut down on my toys and basically this is a feeler to see if my 370Z would sell, as i also posted my S2000 for sale to see which one will sell faster and which one i would keep.

Car is located in Newnan Georgia. Occasionally usually on the weekends I am in Atlanta Perimeter Area.

I can be contacted on my cell - 678-468-three-zero-zero-seven - Wilson

The car was purchased 3 years ago and has been kept garaged and maintained properly. Car gets washed and waxed regularly and has not seen a day of snow.

Since purchasing the car I have added some modifications:

Rear Fog Light
Fast Intentions Cat-back exhaust 18" Non resonated
Stillen G3 Intakes
Body Kit - Evo-R sides, JP front Lip and aero jacket rear skirts all color matched to the car.
The car has matte black head lights and gunmetal combination.
Also the fangs are painted black as u will see in the picture.

My asking price is $28,000 for the car all together - of course i am open to reasonable offers. So PM me if interested.
Mileage currently just hit 199xx and will go up a little higher. I would say to be safe the car will have at least 20,000 miles since i still drive it occasionally.

Here`s the S2000 - we will see which one sells first.

Thanks for looking...

Wilson

Last edited by matrix_square; 04-12-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: forgot the matte black headlight picture
matrix_square is offline   Reply With Quote