View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I hate when people get in the passenger seat and drag their feet on the door sill when they get in and out. It is worse than slamming the door...thanks for the scratches now
i hate it too when they slam the door.... like jesus man.... do you really have to slam it like the door is gonna fall off? whats worse is it sucks when they slam it going in and going out.....

3 years ago i was checking out this girl and my car was brand new.... she kept slamming the door on my z... i was absolutely irritated.... she said "wow why do your doors slam so hard?!?" i never said a word after that to her and never spoke to her after that one date

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote