View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
whoozyadaddy7
Base Member

Drives: g35
whoozyadaddy7 is on a distinguished road
Default Basically new 2x 305/30/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE050a

Hey All,

I know I'm new to this forum, I'm much more active on g35driver, but I know this tire set-up is more common on here then it is on driver so I figured I'd post them up here. I'll provide whatever verification necessary to complete a smooth transaction.

Details As listed in the title I have 2 basically new tires, I purchased them with hopes of fitting the 305's for a meaty tire set up to replace the 295/30/19's I have currently that were running low on tread. I unfortunately wasn't able to fit them, so I'm trying to regain some of the money I spent.

Tires: One of the tires has essentially <1 mile on them, I test fitted it and literally drove down the block two times and realized I couldn't make these work without additional fender mods on the g35. Also, due to my horrible luck in that small amount of time driving I ran over a dang nail. This has been patched with no issues. The other tire as you can see still has all the markings of a brand new tire. So both tires are really 99+% on tread.

Price: I'm asking 400 + shipping and paypal fees for the 2. Feel free to PM me for questions, offers or comments. Located in Phoenix, AZ for local pick up.
Link to tires on tirerack: Bridgestone*Potenza RE050A

PICS:

Not fitting

Last edited by whoozyadaddy7; 04-19-2012 at 09:53 AM.
whoozyadaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote