View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubunoir View Post
I'm in the middle of installing a new clarion head unit and focal speakers in my 2009 370z. After getting the head unit and drivers side speakers installed, I thought I'd plug the battery back in and test it.

Now, when I open the door, the window goes down slightly (as usual), but doesn't go back up when the door closes. If I continuously open and close the door, the window keeps inching down until it's fully opened. Any ideas what caused this and how to remedy?

Thanks!
Which Clarion head unit are you installing? I have been thinking about buying the VX-709.

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote