View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

If you were getting a NISMO, it wouldn't really matter. Since you are getting the Touring w/ Persimmon, I think you should not settle for anything. If you want the 12, get it. If you actually like the way the 13 looks, then go for it. Also, deviating from your plan may be a mistake.......you never know what you will find in a couple months. Heck......the way people buy Zs and end up selling them is somewhat nerve-racking. I guaranty you will see a 12/13 that someone just bought up for sale in the forum classifieds or other ad source, lol!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote