View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #55 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
youre right, they are definitely there but because they are not painted nor extending from that painted bumper they dont have true dimension. ive just always loved how mean this car looks and without the fangs coming from the painted bumper itself it does not look as aggressive, which is part of why i love this car in the first place. and i love the wheels but i also love the wheels on the 2012.

i look at alot of decision making this way (im good at this because im a girl, i do this alot while shopping): could i live without it? could i look back and never wish i had it? and if i ask myself those questions with this car i can weigh what is really important to me personally. would i ever regret getting different interior instead of persimmon? OH YES. would i ever regret not getting leds if i went with a 2012? ehh, not really. Would I ever regret not having the front end i want? YES. would i ever regret not having 2013 wheels? no, because i love the 12 and 13 wheels equally. i mean, body style is 100% more important to me. but youre right, i might be singing a different tune if i saw the 2013 in real life but as of right now i just see me kicking myself for ever doing something with this car without being sure. this thing has been a long time coming. ive worked my BUTT off to get to this point. i guess i will just go with my gut, whatever that is. by now you guys are probably annoyed by my indecisiveness. lol
You sound exactly as i have been... I sold my 350Z and was psyched to get a 2012 370Z Magnetic black and I even had all my mods picked out (like the Top Secret Carbon lip which will not fit the 2013 bumper! ugh)

Then i heard the production is over and even called a couple Nissans with no luck....

Honestly Sara to make you feel a little better, the Mag Black 2013 will be SUPER Hot... Red calipers, 2013 wheels and the LEDs on the front will break up all the black... I say you rock that 2013!!

Good luck and i think its all going to work out great for you

EDIT--- Worst case you get a 2012 Bumper and get it painted, right? Maybe even make them pay for it since they changed the key factor on you! Our taste is a lot a like in this car!

-Chad

Last edited by Volk Z; 04-11-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote