View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #47 (permalink)
SaraJewell
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370z MB A7
SaraJewell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Z View Post
I don't know if you've noticed but the 2013 actually has fangs too. It's just thinner and not body colored. Having the new wheel style and LED is more important than the fangs (unless you are gonna swap wheels). Plus you can be one of the first to have a 2013 and the 2013+ will be even more rare than the 2009-2012. More people will come up to you asking about the new changes than if you were to get the old model that everyone else already has. I actually think you will regret not getting the 2013 once you see one in person.
youre right, they are definitely there but because they are not painted nor extending from that painted bumper they dont have true dimension. ive just always loved how mean this car looks and without the fangs coming from the painted bumper itself it does not look as aggressive, which is part of why i love this car in the first place. and i love the wheels but i also love the wheels on the 2012.

i look at alot of decision making this way (im good at this because im a girl, i do this alot while shopping): could i live without it? could i look back and never wish i had it? and if i ask myself those questions with this car i can weigh what is really important to me personally. would i ever regret getting different interior instead of persimmon? OH YES. would i ever regret not getting leds if i went with a 2012? ehh, not really. Would I ever regret not having the front end i want? YES. would i ever regret not having 2013 wheels? no, because i love the 12 and 13 wheels equally. i mean, body style is 100% more important to me. but youre right, i might be singing a different tune if i saw the 2013 in real life but as of right now i just see me kicking myself for ever doing something with this car without being sure. this thing has been a long time coming. ive worked my BUTT off to get to this point. i guess i will just go with my gut, whatever that is. by now you guys are probably annoyed by my indecisiveness. lol
SaraJewell is offline   Reply With Quote