View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth
Default Links about credit Score with Auto Industry Option!

So I been doing some research on the web lately and got my credit score for all three services through myFICO - FICO Credit Scores | Get a Free Credit Report Online to see how my credit scores looked its been a long time since I did that.

So I found more info that I didn't know about with the different scores maybe this imfo will help others.

This shows how the auto dealers get more approvals
For auto lenders, sharper risk assessment now more critical than ever

Beacon Score and How it works with Auto Industry Option

http://www.pullcarcredit.com/documen...nd_Option).pdf

The Credit Scores Auto Lenders use and Tips to get the rates you want
Auto Industry Option Score

The 3rd is a good read on how to go in prepared with your scores, in-case the stealership tries to screw you. Here is a little excerpt:

Quote:
Use Your FICO Scores to Beat the Auto Dealership
With the proper knowledge, you don't have to be prey for those sharks. Try this:

1. When you go to the finance director's office, don't tell her you know your FICO credit scores. Let her look at the scores herself. Then ask her what your scores are.
2. If the scores she reviewed are better than the ones you have, don't say anything and just go by her scores.
3. If your scores are better, then pull them out and show her. If she has a choice in the type of scores she can use, there's a possibility that she'll use highest score. Even better, this will let her know that she doesn't have an idiot sitting in front of her
I thought I would post this to help any potential costumers that were unaware of the Auto Industry Option and to help others to get the financing they want!

Knowledge is Power

If anyone has anything to contribute feel free to do so!

Maybe a sticky

Last edited by Asheth; 01-05-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote