View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk6 View Post
Personally I don't care for the LEDs at all. I have seen a few around my area with the LEDs up front and like I said not a fan. I have a 12' black cherry touring/sports/nav 7at black leather/suede interior and love it and love all the comments I get on the color. Changed out the map lights with blue leds and get tons of great comments on those as well. If you really want a 12 they will find it for ya... You may have to bat your eyes a little but they will. Good luck keep us posted!
Any dealer can only see their cars and the cars in their region. They can't see outside of that. That's why I'd recommend talking to a few of the dealers we have here just to see what they have listed. They can help get the 2012 you want routed to your local dealer.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote