View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
chris you have been so helpful and supportive, thanks. i am definitely going to give myself some time to think on it. honestly, the easiest first step to a solution of this decision is this: making sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that my dealer can hand me that 13 for the exact price of the 12. if not, a 12 it is. because i am certain i dont want to spend even 100 bucks more if i have the slightest doubt about the 13.

and im looking for brand new. again, thanks for the support. i figured id be chewed up and spit out on a car forum since im a chick lol
That's what we're here for. (Aside from the -ing of course )

There are several features of the 2013 that don't really appease me personally, and honestly, even if they could come in at Under the price of a 2012, I still wouldn't take one. But thats me. What you're willing to accept, only you know. Either way, whatever you decide on as long as you are 100% happy with your purchase, then its a win. And if you ever have the slightest discontent with it inside the first 3 days, take it back and get what you Want.

LoL No, we don't discriminate based on gender. Actually, those of up stepping up to actually talk to the gals on here are getting more flame than the women themselves. Quite entertaining.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote