View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
Thanks for all of the advice guys, it really helps. my specs are

2012 or older
Touring
Auto
Sports
Navigation
Magnetic black exterior
Persimmon interior

dang. its a hard decision. it would be hard to walk away from a 2013 being made for me as we speak (and risk them not being able to find a 2012 in june...thats when i will have the exact amount of money i want to give them) just for this freaking fang issue. but the 2009-2012 is what i fell in love with. i like the 2013 and many things about it, but it makes me nervous that ive never seen the thing in real life and on top of that ive never ever seen it in black, even on the internet, due to the fact it is only being shown it its premiere color. gosh im irritated and stressed. maybe a couple days to think about it would be good
It's understandable, and anyone going through this issue would tell you they've all felt the same. But the key point is, this is the 2nd largest investment in your life, and it's your transportation. Not to mention that, but it's an enthusiast car. So it's more then that. Sit down and decide what YOU want. And that may take a week or an hour, but don't be pressured into a half honest decision based on whats in front of you right now, or what you might have to wait for.

The biggest thing going for you is you're not worried about the funding. You'll have it when you're ready. So don't jump on something that's not 100% what you want just because it's available. I'm pretty sure somewhere in this country there is a Z with your name on it, with all those features you just listed. Are you strictly looking at new, or would you be open to a used one in good condition?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote