View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I personally wouldn't take a '13 over the '12 cuz I don't care for the redesigned front bumper eliminating the fangs and adding the led's. I don't care for the new wheels either. So if it were me I would tell them to find a '12 in the combo you want if they can. If not you will either have to settle for a black on black to keep the '12 and fangs or go with the '13 model. With the car being black the fangs aren't as noticable on as on a lighter color car. However you will still notice the difference in the front end. There are alot of people that black out the fangs on non-black Z's.
Basically, what you need to think about and break down is, okay you want a 2012 or older right?

Touring...
Manual or Auto...

Those are the Important things. Trust me, I wanted illuminated door sills on mine, but they didn't have a black one the way I wanted coming this way for months, so I went without the sills. I've been happy ever since even though it wasn't Exactly what I wanted.

That being said, I know you're working with a local dealer, but give FuszNissan a PM shout and see if he can work for you as well. He found my Z inbound before the dealership even knew they were getting it. He might be able to find you a 2012 still on a lot. He can get it purchased and shipped to your local dealer.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote