View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

I got a hold of another dealership & it looks like I will more than likely get the Nismo for $38,500 after my $2K down payment, plus TT&L of $1,445.35. Oh I will also get the 0% interest for 60 months too. The options will be the rear view mirror back-up camera, Nismo floor mats, trunk mat & illuminated sills.

For some weird reason the guy at the dealership that I spoke to on the phone said that the Nismo does not come with a back-up camera & that he even looked in the owners manual. I was like ok......WTF. So I decided to double check Nissan's website & sure enough it has it as an option & they call it in-mirror rear view monitor with home link & compass. I will have to tell this guy & will need verification.

The only issue is that the car is 50 miles away & they will have to drive it back, or I will have to pay $200 for it to be transported on a flat bed truck. I'm still debating on if I should pay the $200 & not have them put an additional 50 miles on the car. I'm also not sure how many miles that car has exactly, but they are going to find out tomorrow morning. I was told that the dealership received the car at the very end of Feb or the very beginning of March, so that dealership has had the car for almost a month & a half possibly.

I have to go by the dealership tomorrow morning & cross the T's & dot the I's on the paper work. I should receive the car no later than Thurs, but absolute latest Fri. Looks like I will be paying $200 above invoice, but if I decide to pay the $200 to transport from another dealership then I will be at $400 above invoice.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote