View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about
Default 2012 Nissan 370Z Nismo Prices Paid

I was actually able to test drive a 2012 Nissan 370Z Nismo today and it was the color that I want (gun metallic). The dealership got the car last Thursday with almost seven miles on it & it still had all the plastic on it & the shipping spacers. I was actually the first person to test drive it & get pulled over. I wasn't speeding at the time, but the car didn't have any plates/inspection sticker.

These EFFEN guys didn't even want to budge on the sticker price ($42,290). They wanted a firm $42K flat for it & it didn't even have the rear view back-up camera, illuminated kick plate, or tinted windows. It did have the Nismo floor mats & trunk mats. The True Market Value with all the options on it is $40,740. I wanted to get it for $38K & I would pay the TT&L upfront. I would have possibly settled for $39K flat & paid the TT&L upfront.

I would like to know if it is ok, what some of you paid for your 2012 Nissan 370Z Nismo & what city/state. Is asking $38K or $39K to buy the car crazy, but I would pay the TT&L upfront. I was not going to put any money down. If $40K is the best that could be done, then I would put $2K as a down payment plus the TT&L.

Thanks,

Christopher
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote