View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so ive come to realize something about me.... i tend to get stuff when its for sale really cheap even if it wasnt my final choice in parts..... but end up changing it again with the real one i wanted late down the line..... i thought about it yesterday.... was about to send nyblade yesterday the cash for the cf engine cover.... but he told me to hold off till today... so this killed me i kept thinking about the engine cover the whole damn day lol... my welds were even a lil off due to the zoning out.... in the end i got curious and checked how much a TS one is.... this is my all time favorite one....

TOP SECRET Engine Cover - Carbon Z34

ive loved this since the day it came out... and i figured since i was gonna get a oem cf one already and im half way to a TS one i might as well wait a lil longer.... and get the TS one.....

with how things are going right now.... i highly doubt ill paint my z this year.... im selling my greddy exhaust locally..... if my friend does buy my exhaust the money for the paint job will be combined with it and ill buy redlinez used powerhouse amuse exhuast.... if he doesnt.... then ill have to pass on the deal well see..... at this point the only thing that sucks is i already sold my oem cover since i thought that i was gonna get the oem cf one from blade...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote