View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #44 (permalink)
theBigChanges
Base Member

Drives: PW 10' 370Z Touring
theBigChanges is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Yah I got alot of amazing hookups when I deliver the mall as the second guy out there every christmas season because they all know me. Ive saved a few grand buying fancy jewlery for my fiance from Kays just cause the know me so they give it to me at employee costs. Id love to live in your area though, heard its an amazing town. Came from the Ft Laud/Hollywood area myself as a kid.

My area is ok. Ideally I'd like to move back to the bay area (California), which is originally where I'm from. However it's just way too expensive there and suprisingly cheaper here. I actually might be coming up to Pensecola to visit my best friend which is an officer/pilot in the Navy stationed up there for training. I've only been to Pensacola once and was during this Amarillo trip when I was passing through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Sweet that's where I got my DRLs from, I'll have to get the rest of the set.

I agree about the road trip, the Z is a surprisingly comfy car. I bought it expecting it to be a bit harsh (and I was cool with that) but my drive back from Rochester was nothing but comfy and enjoyable. I even took a 3 hour catnap at a rest stop and that was comfortable. Well, except for the fact that it was like 27 degrees outside and I'm from Florida. Thank god I have a jacket fetish and had 2 winter coats with me :rofl:

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff.

Agreed. Unless you have mods on the car, the road trip is pretty comfy. When I got to Dallas to stay the night during this trip it was about 37 degrees at night and that was cold as hell. I had a good coat though.
theBigChanges is offline   Reply With Quote