View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got My Z!!! 4 u 2 c?!?!

Well its been a long road, saw the Z about a year ago and had to have one, been lurking around and reading all the great information available here for over a year and now its finally my turn to post a new owner thread lol. I started off looking new but really wasn't able to afford one and or find the perfect deal I was looking for so put the idea on the shelf for the winter, well spring came around and so did the urge to get a Z again and was able to find a member here ( URNEXT! ) who was parting ways with his Z, He took exceptionally good care of her and included a car cover and the Berk HFC ( bonus! ) and a great deal to boot. So now I'm the new owner of a Brilliant Silver 09 sport + touring with low miles ( 12K ) 6MT, doors are not as sturdy as a Miata but will have to suffice till I can get the DIY on the Miata door conversion

I would like to thank the members on the forum for all the great information and time spent posting helpful tips and advice and to URNEXT for the great deal I got on this and his help in the shipping, however some trouble with the shipping company putting over 100 miles on it, thats another story / thread lol .

Last edited by MyZ4U2C; 04-09-2012 at 11:41 PM.
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote