View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #6988 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

My wife and I actually got a bit of time from our little guy so we went for a long drive in the Z and grabbed some lunch in a cool little diner in the middle of nowhere. We saw a wicked (joking) early 2000's Trans Am gold/tan colour with a bright red and orange flaming bird on the hood. It was for sale... Should have made an offer but figured it was out of my reach. Shortly after that we saw a Viper SRT10 ACR, my jaw was on the road (cool car, rare around here) and he's giving me the thumbs up. I was like . I don't know how many people were telling me "nice car" and "woah, what kind of car is that", it never gets old Then to top things off my Z just rolled past 8000 miles and I get to share my awesome day with my fellow Z'ers here

Great day
Mr.GaleForce, on your day out with Mrs. BTW, where exactly you are in, around Coburg or further East???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
just got back from 2000 mile road trip. car ran like a top. beautiful drive through pennsylvania today too hit 120mph on the open freeway a few times. weather was perfect