View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #130 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
will the uprev that comes w/ the kit already have a map pre-loaded for a stock + turbo configuration?
Yes it will come with a base map, but as with any other system it is to get you to a pro tuner. Every car is different, different fuels, different elevations, exhaust systems..ect. It is by no means a map that one should go and do a bunch of WOT runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1600 View Post
just when I thought I had made up my mind about going supercharger due to ease of installation/remove back to stock incase I need to in future for sale etc.. this pops up

will this be compatible with RHD? also will you be shipping kits overseas?
This will be much easier to install than any s/c kit, and there are not slipping belts to worry about. Not to mention the torque.

I have no idea if this kit would fit a RHD. You Aussies need to figure things out and start driving on the right side of the road....

Is the started on the left side or the right side of the engine?
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote