View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Oh, I concur. The Z is gorgeous. You'll get no argument there.

Well, those specific limitations effect the track-ability of the car. In stock form, it is rather dangerous to take to a race track. And while that may not be a concern for many performance car buyers, it certainly is an issue to some. I'm getting ready to track my car. I've addressed the braking issues and oil heating issues as best I can. I'm hoping not to run into fuel starve on my first time out.

/\ shado, just make sure you top off and have a completely full tank before every session and on street tires, you'll be fine, esp if you are a novice. Annoying problem, but workable.

Despite having listed all the serious shortcomings of this car in an earlier post, my wife and i are very big Z fans and have owned quite a few over the years, however, I am not so blinded by my love for my Z that I don't feel we shouldn't take nissan to task on some very very blatant cost cutting/poor developmental shortcomings with this car. Let's hope the next gen (if there is one) will address them and then some.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote