View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

It makes sense for the GTR to get more mag time publicity than the Z, it is their big thing, world challenging super car. The Altima will get more air time advertising-wise because it is their biggest volume seller. I think it is America's #2 selling car now behind the Camry. If the Altima is getting more mag exposure than the Z, though, that's tough to explain other than maybe because there's a new one coming out. I would only expect to see the Z on enthusiast magazines. Also, I freelance pretty regularly at the ad agency who does Nissan's stuff and I never hear anything about the Z. I think it's too niche and small in terms of sames for them Nissan to throw money at it. The peole who would buy a Z mostly probably already know about.