View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #43 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So after a long process of trying to find my exact same car...I got a new one. I picked it up last week...and it has the same purple spots (not as many, but still...).
I can't believe that you would take delivery of a second car with the same defect. Surely you must have looked over the second car to see if it had the same defect. Care to explain that one?

I also don't understand why people complain about orange peel paint and but then take delivery of the vehicle. Orange peel is sooo obvious to see. Yet peeps take delivery and then complain after the fact. Don't you paint complainers do a pre-delivery inspection before you hand over your cheque?
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote