Thread: Hey, I'm Sara!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #83 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha welcome Sara! As you can probably tell by now there are a lot of awesome people on this forum that will help you with any questions you might have. There are also a lot of "special" people that have very interesting personalities (myself included), just ignore us. We're harmless, for the most part.

I will share with you the two most important things I have learned here so far.
1) if you become a premium member of this forum, you get "the370Z.com" stickers that actually make your car faster. Much faster.
2) don't buy AAM short tail exhausts from a shady middle-eastern teenager. His mom will sue you.
3) shadoquad has good ole 'erps, and he likes to spread them. Don't talk to this guy. Actually, don't talk to most of the premium members.

Except for me. I'm cool.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R