View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP33DKILLS View Post
Thank you all for the feedback. Yes, I did mean Speakerworks. I still have my eye on the ID Horns... like I said, it's always been a dream. Budget wise, I'm not sure it's the best solution tho. I did find the Scanspeak reveltors online and they aren't very pricey. At 7", do they fit in the 370z? Hmmm... interesting.
If you are trying to stay on a budget I would stick with the silk tweeters, the CXS from ID are very nice and have been a favorite of mine for a while. I find myself falling for the focal KRX tweeters as they are not as harsh as their polyglass inverted tweeters. Hertz makes some nice tweeters as well. Either way your going to want to run them on the a pillars on axis for best quality and less reflected sound like the stock location reflecting off the glass.

7 inch speakers......it is possible however you would probably have to mod the plastic door panel for it to fit back into place.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 04-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote