View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #6934 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

Good morning, Misters.

Allergies killing me today.
Hey Steve, it seems the allergy season starts pretty early this year. Worst time period in Toronto is May/Jun.. not looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good Morning, everyone. Let's all make if a great week.
Good Day Mr.onzedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Yes! Nissan called while I was on the way to work. Car is fixed and ready to pick up Though, he said they just reset my check engine light. I dont think they investigated it too much. I expect to see that pop back on shortly.
Congrats Mr.Alchemy, did they find out what was wrong with the shifter?? I hope the engine light of your Z will stay 'off' from now on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
Went to the NY auto show this weekend. Saw a lot of pretty cool cars. Anyone have any questions about any specifically? haha
Hey Nick911sc, how're you doing bud??? any pics from the auto-show????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
In other news I installed my FI exhaust this weekend
Congrats Mr.ZMan8, finally you got that bolt out!!

Good afternoon Everyone!!! Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!