View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #1581 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

I just dont understand my city with hit and runs. According the the cops its "legal" since they dont care about it and then if you do leave info you get insulted. For example when i had my Cobalt SS/SC it was parked in my parking space. Right behind my space is a firelane and even though theres a big sign that says "no parking, fire lane" people still park there. Well it was winter and my parking spot was all ice and theres a grove where my tires are so i couldnt get out of it. I gave it abit of gas (more then i normally do) and it go traction and shot me backwards. I hit the brakes and slid backwards and bumped into a car that was parked in the fire lane. It made the smallest mark ever. None the less i left a note on the dudes window saying i back into him and to contact me.

When i came out to the car later on there was a message in the snow that said "learn how to ******* drive *******"

Really? i need to learn how to drive? i wasnt the one illegally parked and i was nice enough to leave my info....the nerve of some people. Heres a pic of the space, he was parked pretty much where the shadow line is.

Last edited by Snakes709; 04-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote