View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
theBigChanges
Base Member

Drives: PW 10' 370Z Touring
theBigChanges is on a distinguished road

So guys.........GOOD NEWS..... I got a reply from the Amazon seller this morning and they recognized the problem right from the pictures. This was their first email....

"Good Afternoon Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your recent order for the Invidia 09+ Nissan 370Z Gemini Rolled Stainless Steel Tipped Cat-Back Exhaust System. I have forwarded the pictures you provided to me to the manufacturer for their review. Once they advise me with how they wish to proceed, I will forward the information to you. Your patience is appreciated as we work to resolve this matter with the manufacturer.

Sincerely,
Crissy
Returns Dept
"

.......Shortly after that email....this one came in......

[I]Hi Charlie,

After showing Invidia the pictures of the item you received, they definitely agree that the item was mis-packed. They will be shipping you out the correct pipe that you should have received with that set so we do not have to wait as long as returning the whole set and getting a new one. They should be providing me with a tracking number later this afternoon or tomorrow for the new part that is shipping.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm CST.

Thank you,
Crissy
Returns Dept
[I]

.....nice prompt customer service...even though it's their fault. oh well....at least it's being handled!!!

Last edited by theBigChanges; 04-09-2012 at 10:18 AM.
theBigChanges is offline   Reply With Quote