View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #1578 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Sounds like me. Some women was on her cell phone in the walmart parking lot. Scraped right along my driver side. She took off out of the parking lot, i chased after her. Once she seen me behind her down the road at a intersection she walks out of her car and says "omg im so sorry, i didnt know we hit each other" i said lets go over to the parking lot and call the police. We went to the parking lot, her and her bf got out and right away said "its your fault! im not paying for this"

Couldnt get a hold of the police so we went to the station. Right away she yelled at the cops saying "its his fault". Cops ended up saying "we get 14 calls a day, we dont care, go through your insurence company" Later that evening after i looked at the info she gave me i discoverd her licence was a GDL which means she needed a licence driver with her and her bf wasnt (from what he said at the police station), the insurence on the car was expired and the tags were expired as well. And to top it off it wasnt even her car. I called the police and told them and the reply i got "seems like you are trying to find an excuse to put the blame on her" Well no ****, the bitch just hit my 2 month old 370z. $1350 it would have cost me. I said **** it and left it and eventualy sold the car.
Damn that's crazy! Which car of yours did she hit?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote